The Life and Times of a Community Radio Station in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Check out this site for important annoucements and random musings from the people who work here.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Getting to know Bring The Noise

Greetings,

I am pleased to welcome each and every one of you who have taken the time to check out CHEV Radio's blog as well as the website, www.chevradioam.com.

Seeing that our blog is done with a variety of CHEV Radio staff, I thought this would be a good time to talk about my show and how it came about.

The show made its debut back on March 6, 2006. My partner at the time, Launy, came up with the name of the show. We had our ups and downs as a tandem but our sports discussions were never dull. Every show, rain or shine, sick or healthy, we brought it.

Near the end of June, Launy and I parted ways and I continued on with the show as a solo act. I've been lucky enough to have Eric Rosenhek as my News guy since September.

The show surrounds itself with all sports for now. When the time is right, more and more local sports will be discussed along with local athletes in the area. My goal is to make sure all Markham area club teams as well as high school sports are talked about and covered on a daily basis.

Sometimes looking at the dynamics of a radio station can be pretty overwhelming for those attempting to start from scratch. I can speak on behalf of the entire staff and say that our vision for a successful local radio station has never been more clear than it is today. We look forward to making that a reality.

My show is on from 9AM-Noon and if you have a love for sports or want to learn about it, I am the perfect show for you. I guarantee you will get something out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home