The Life and Times of a Community Radio Station in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Check out this site for important annoucements and random musings from the people who work here.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Slinging Projectiles

Dan here,

Nothing like tossing things at Eric for messing up some perfectly straight-up sports.

For some reason, I enjoy singing about random stuff. Should I just sing for once segment a week or something? Seriously, that would be comical. My singing voice is about as pleasant as constipation.

The next time Eric messes up a massive newscast I will squeeze his nipples without a thought of letting go. Until the commercial break ends, of course.

Bring The Noise: 9AM-Noon Live every Weekday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! Not my nipples.......is what Eric would probably say.

9:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home