The Life and Times of a Community Radio Station in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Check out this site for important annoucements and random musings from the people who work here.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Where's Eric?

Dan here...

Eric was M.I.A. today so I ran BTN solo. We pulled off "What's The Deeley-O" on podcast as it was recorded in it's original form (http://chevpodcasts.blogspot.com/). If it isn't up there yet it will be very soon. We got it recorded but the guy handling the file, which would be yours truly, is still learning the ropes.

The show went well. I gave the NBA East Conference a little whipping today by calling it "The Developmental League" as I sat and watched another horrendous Cleveland v. New Jersey game. The quicker that series can end the better. Also, did anyone else see the game-winning run in the San Diego v. Cincinnati game? Bronson Arroyo's ball 4 should have been strike 3. How was that not called? Total bogus.

Ah what am I doing? The show is over so I should relax and enjoy the downtime but I can't. The weekend is fast approaching and tomorrow "Suburban Bass" checks in at 9PM for your underground and electronic music. These guys kick ass, believe me.

"The Ten" will be on a 3-week hiatus so they will have replayed shows from 8-9 PM only on www.chevradioam.com.

Lastly, want to thank the Fox Sports bloggers who have constantly brought their A-Game every Thursday for my show. They are absolutely top-notch and I appreciate all the support. Check out their blogs because they are very entertaining: http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/.

Cheers everyone.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home