The Life and Times of a Community Radio Station in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Check out this site for important annoucements and random musings from the people who work here.

Monday, June 11, 2007

MLB on Fox and Dan Deeley?

Dan here,

It was pointed out to me on the Fox Blog site that my blog was featured in a commercial for Foxsports. They were showing it on MLB on Fox this past Saturday afternoon during the pre-game. They were promoting their website on a commercial and when they got to the blog section they had the camera on someone's blog with my name "The_Dan", as well as prominent blogger, FlyingPig. I did not get into the game until after the top of the 1st inning between the New York Mets and Detroit Tigers. But I appreciate the folks on the Fox blogs that pointed this out to me. Next week I plan to get into the game as early as I can.

We have a new show coming up June 21st after "The Ten". More details to come soon. In the meantime, add us on myspace and search CHEV Radio on facebook and stay connected with us. Our myspace can be access at www.chevradioam.com.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home