The Life and Times of a Community Radio Station in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Check out this site for important annoucements and random musings from the people who work here.

Friday, November 24, 2006

TGIF/Where's Eric?

I sit here today on my final day without Mr. Johnny Legend's morning show as he is on vacation. That gives me the chance to work off the big computer today. Though today feels a bit empty as Eric get's an early start to the weekend until he has to bring his ass into the station tonight.

This week has been a theme of Canadian music as I've pretty much played music all week to pump me up before the show (Monday: Loverboy - Tuesday: Bryan Adams - Wednesday: Gowan - Thursday: Nobody - Friday: The Guess Who and Bachman-Turner Overdrive). Had to play two classic bands to make up for the lost day of Thursday where I was listening to CHEV shows all morning.

So I sit here this morning pretty much alone in the station, prepared for another big sports day. Have a great weekend everyone and be sure to check out the hockey game tonight at 7:30 and tomorrow at 7:30 with a Live-To-Air live at Sgt Peppers right after the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home